Who we are
RED HR Solutions is the registered business name of Starkal Ltd, a Cyprus registered company with registration number 325873 and holder of a Private Employment Agency License with number 265 issued by the Ministry of Labour and Social Insurance of the Republic of Cyprus.
RED HR Solutions is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with any applicable legislation.
RED HR Solutions is the data controller for any information you may supply to us or which we may collect about you in relation to our services as our employee, client or candidate. Clients are individuals and legal entities to whom RED HR Solutions provides services in the course of its business. Candidates are individuals who have applied for employment within RED HR Solutions (prospective employees) or for a position with our clients.
How you can contact us
RED HR Solutions’ Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted by phone at +357 22100304 or email at [email protected]
Our office address is at Victor Plaza, 131 Kyrinias Avenue, office 102, Platy Aglantzias 2113, Cyprus.
What and how we collect
RED HR Solutions may collect the following:
- Personal information: name, date of birth, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, gender.
- Work experience: employer, country / city of employment, job title, employment period, duties
- Academic & professional qualifications: Name and type of academic institution, period of study, country / city of study, degree type and grade
- Skills & Experience: Category, description, level
- Preferences for employment: Job Level, Required Salary, Job Type, Travel Availability
- Any other information you provide (such as CVs, cover letters, references, details about your current remuneration, pensions and benefits arrangements)
We obtain such information when you apply for a job or when someone sent us such information on your behalf. We may also download such information from a public source such as LinkedIn. In the event where your information was not provided by you personally, we will contact you and request your permission to keep and process it. If you deny us your permission, we will delete your information from our systems.
We share your data internally and subject to your consent, with specific clients when we find a match between your qualifications and a job
What we use your information for
First and foremost, we will use the data you have supplied to help us provide you the best possible service. We use this information for the following reasons:
- Process, review, administer and assess your application for employment opportunities, or for vacancies which we believe may be suitable for you.
- Contact you via email, SMS or phone, for specific roles that we believe you may be interested in.
- Maintain our business relationship as a client or a candidate.
- Send your information to clients for potential job opportunities or to assess suitability for such roles. We will always obtain written or verbal consent before presenting your details to a client.
- Inform and advice you of any updates to our services.
- Prepare reports and statistical analysis.
- Release your personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so by law.
How long do we keep your information
We will retain your data for as long as you permit us to do so or there is a statutory requirement for us to do so. We transfer your information to our Clients only with your consent. If you’d like for us to delete your data, we’ll only keep information that we need for legal reasons, to resolve disputes or to enforce our agreements.
Cookies are small data files that we create when you visit our website. We store these files on your web browser and we access them every time you visit our websites. They contain information regarding your visit and activity. For instance, we keep information regarding your browsing as you explore our website, without cookies every time you left the page to visit a new link your previous choices would be lost.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Our services are all hosted in a data center within Europe which apply the highest standards in security and availability of data.
Your rights to your information
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you have the following rights:
- to receive access to your personal data and request a copy of your personal information.
- to have any inaccuracies corrected
- to have your personal data erased
- to place restrictions on us processing your data
- to object to the way we are processing your data
If you feel that we have not responded satisfactorily to your complaint / request, you may launch a complaint with the Cyprus GDPR Regulator:
Irene Loizidou Nicolaidou
Commissioner for Personal Data Protection
Iasonos 1, 1082 Nicosia, Cyprus
P.O.Box 23378, 1682 Nicosia, Cyprus
Tel: +357 22818456
Fax: +357 22304565